Mequon Garage Door Services
Garage Door Repair and installation near you
A garage door can be a deceptively complicated home accessory. When it is running as it should, you hardly notice how much it convenience it provides. But when it breaks, fixing it can be a headache.
Save yourself the headache of trying to diagnose your broken garage door and request a visit from one of our garage door repair specialists in Mequon, WI.
Free Estimates Are Available on Mequon Garage Door Repair & Installation
We can Advise You on Any Common Garage Door repair Needs in Mequon
We can provide advice on any garage door issue you may have:
- The Advantages of Different Door Materials
- Why People Prefer Different Style Options
- Why You Garage Door Is Not Working
- Whether You Should Consider Replacing or Repairing
- Pricing on Repair Jobs and Door Types
- New Features on New Garage Door Models
Features to Look for in a Garage Door
If you are looking for garage door installation in Mequon, Wi, our team can walk you through the features to consider as you make your purchase.
- Insulation: If the garage is a space you use regularly or for multiple purposes, this may be something to prioritize.
- Glazing: For glass garage doors, you can control the amount of transparency based on how much natural light or privacy you want.
- Maintenance: Wood garage doors are extremely beautiful, but also require maintenance. Nowadays, there are door styles that mimic wood without the hassle of maintenance.
- WIFI / Smart Features: Newer doors can be equipped to connect to wifi or smartphones for even more convenience.
- Wind Resistance: This is a factor for homes exposed to high winds and severe weather.
- Security: Along with child sensors, some garage door openers have backup batteries as well as scheduling to shut automatically at certain times.
Should You repair your garage door Yourself?
Things You Can DIY
- Tightening up hinges, bolts, and nuts between panels
- Lubricating the moving parts
- Cleaning and straightening safety sensors
- Replacing batteries
- Replacing the weather seal on the bottom of the door
Things You Cannot/Should Not DIY
- Spring repairs or anything related to springs
- Adjusting garage door tracks
- Repairing the garage door opener mechanism
- Anything related to cables, rollers, or drums
- The installation process
Basically, there are a few things that you can try to address on your own. But there are many things about garage doors that are actually extremely dangers and can lead to serious or fatal injuries if not addressed by a professional.
For Mequon Garage door repairs and installation, contact us today at (414) 577-5313 or schedule an appointment online.