Garage Door Tune-Up Services in Punxsutawney
Signature Maintenance Solutions for Your Home
Have your garage doors been malfunctioning lately, but everything looks to be in order? We don’t recommend attempting to locate the problem yourself. At ProLift Garage Doors of Armstrong County, we help you keep your garage doors working long-term with our comprehensive and detailed garage door tune-up services for homeowners in and around Punxsutawney. Our goal is to minimize expensive repairs so that you don’t have to worry about your garage doors breaking and becoming a hazard to you and your loved ones.
We use everything in our arsenal, including various skills and years of training, to keep your garage doors performing efficiently. Our local garage door technicians perform thorough inspections, detailed checks, and proven strategies to deliver exceptional results and leave you completely satisfied with our workmanship.
Some of our garage door tune-up services include:
- 21-point inspection – We’ve designed a comprehensive 21-point inspection process that detects virtually everything from minor to the most significant garage door problems. Our safety assessments cover every aspect of your garage doors to determine the issues and the best course of action for repair.
- Lubrication – Keeping your garage doors lubricated can help mitigate wear and tear, friction, and other issues that come from lack of proper maintenance. We ensure that your garage doors are oiled thoroughly to reduce future damage and deterioration.
- Opener force checks – If your garage door opener force is imbalanced, it can cause serious issues that are expensive to repair. We double-check the force of your opener and set it properly so that it continues to function effectively.
- Repair options – After identifying the cause of your garage door concerns, we work with you to provide various repair options that work with your budget and schedule.
3 Signs You Need Garage Door Tune-Up Services
Garage doors help protect your personal possessions and tighten the security at your home. Because of daily use, these vital components are prone to breaking down quickly, but you can keep watch for specific signs that it’s time for maintenance and repair.
Some indicators you need garage door tune-up solutions include:
- Noisy garage doors – Garage doors can be loud, but they shouldn’t be overwhelmingly loud. If you think your garage doors are exceptionally noisy, call our professionals to help.
- Sagging garage doors – Sagging garage doors is a sign that it’s time for a tune-up. Our technicians are always happy to assist you in finding out why your garage doors are warped.
- High energy bills – We want you to have energy-efficient garage doors to help save you money in the long run. When there’s an increase in your energy consumption, this could be a sign that your garage doors need an expert eye.
Call (412) 453-3336 to get more information about our garage door tune-up services in Punxsutawney or request service today.